|STE2 LAN / WiFi Web thermometer/hygrometer|
|HWg-STE / HWg-STE plus
LAN (PoE) Web thermometer/hygrometer
GSM thermometer, Email (GPRS) & SMS
|IP WatchDog2 Lite |
PING restarter with SNMP status
Sensors + I/O over Ethernet (Web, SNMP)
I/O over Ethernet (SNMP, Modbus/TCP)
|Serial port I/O over IP RS-232/485 + I/O over Ethernet|
Water leak detector (WEB, SNMP, relay)
M-Bus to Ethernet smart gateway
Poseidon2 4002 Prague
Poseidon 2250 Prague
Damocles 2404 Prague
IP WatchDog Lite Prague
HW group on Power Days (Salzburg)
Find out more about our products on 15. - 17. 03. 2017 in Salzburg, Austria at Power Days.
Halle 10, Stand 0910
HW group on Smart Automation (Linz)
Find out more about our products on 16. - 18. 05. 2017 in Linz, Austria at Smart Automation.
Halle DC, Stand 0427
Poseidon2 new firmware version 3.x
New firmware for Poseidon2 3.x. Plenty of new features, like the unified firmware for Poseidon2 and Damocles2 (even MIB and XML formats). New functions like IPv6, VDO (Virtual Digital Outputs) or MQTT are available now etc..
Converter 2xPt100 1W-UNI for measuring Pt100 and Pt1000 temperature
Double converter to connect two Pt-100 and Pt-1000 probes to 1-Wire UNI (RJ11). One or two external temperature probes can be monitored over LAN (Poseidon2) and GSM (Ares). Typical applications include measuring extreme temperatures in furnaces, coolers, engines, etc.
The STE2 is WiFi and Ethernet Thermometer with 2x DI
WiFi temperature and humidity sensor with two digital inputs for dry contacts. Connects to the network via WiFi or Ethernet with PoE (802.3af) support. STE2 wifi thermometer is supplied with a power adapter and a temperature probe. STE2 wifi and ethernet thermometer supports SNMP. STE2 online thermometer can be connected to the SensDesk online portal or to a SMS gateway.
HW group produces IP-enabled sensors
HW group s.r.o. is a manufacturer of sensors with IP interface. We provide solutions for remote monitoring and remote control over M2M. Our products are designed for IT, datacenters, industrial and security applications. More about us
Applications of our products:
Web portal for LAN / GSM sensors
We are the only manufacturer of LAN/GSM sensors for remote monitoring that offers a completely free online portal for our products. No software installation, no monthly fees.
All your sensors, at different premises and serving different customers, on a single screen. View charts, set alarm thresholds and check all the readings from anywhere. Mobile phone app available.
Remote environment monitoring over LAN
Need an IP thermometer that sends an e-mail when your air conditioning fails? Search no more. We offer several products for remote monitoring of various sensors over a LAN.
- HWg-STE: Simple LAN thermometer / hygrometer with SNMP (2 sensors)
- HWg-STE plus: LAN thermometer with DI and SensDesk (4 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 3266: Remote sensor monitoring over a LAN (12 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 3268: Ethernet I/O and a sensor monitoring system (14 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 3468: IP thermostat for a DIN rail, 230V/16A-rated relay (14 sensors + I/O)
- Poseidon2 4002: Datacenter environment monitoring (56 sensors + I/O)
Central GSM gateway for SMS alarms
Do you need to send alarms as text messages, independently of your Internet connection? Use a single HWg-SMS-GW2 text message gateway for LAN sensors by HW group.
Just a single SIM card and a single SMS gateway serve your entire LAN.
- Can be used with Poseidon2, HWg-PWR, HWg-WLD, and the HWg-Trigger app.
- Send text messages from your account at the SensDesk.com portal.
- Can be used to send SMS from the Nagios system.
GSM sensor monitoring + free Web portal
Do you need to monitor sensor states and readings at a place without a LAN connection? Use GSM sensors and the Ares12 unit. Thanks to its internal battery, monitoring works up to 10 hours without power.
Connect power, temperature or illumination sensors, water leak detectors, door contacts, and even industrial Pt100 or 4-20mA sensors.
Check the readings and even configure your Ares units at SensDesk.com.
- Free mobile app for iPhone and Android.
- Ares will alert you to a failing sensor or a power outage by texting up to 5 telephone numbers.
- Windows software for data collection into a database, charts and export to MS Excel.
- Reports and alarms by e-mail.
Water leak detection in a 2D area (WLD)
Our “WLD sensing cable” detects anything from just a few drops to a flood in a defined area.
Water is detected along its entire length. Ideal for monitoring rooms and data centers. The sensing cable can be easily extended at several points. Installation is quick and simple.
WLD sensing cable can be connected to these devices:
Full RS-232 serial port + I/O over a LAN
The serial RS-232 port at the device can be accessed from MS Windows as a VSP (Virtual Serial Port) just as a local COM port. Supports up to 250 remote serial ports. The HW VSP driver supports full RS-232 serial ports (9 pins).
- Relay outputs can be controlled from the web interface of the device.
- Device I/O can be connected to SCADA systems using Modbus/TCP.
- I/O and serial port can be interconnected back-to-back among several devices.
- A digital input at one device can control multiple digital outputs at other devices.
Target segments of our solutions